The Easiest Halloween Candy Platter
Wow all your young & old guests with this Halloween snacking platter! It doesn't even come close to being the healthiest choices you can find, but it promises to have all the Halloween party favorites and a few spooky treats too!
A SIMPLE HALLOWEEN CANDY PLATTER
From a party pro, I can tell you doing large and fancy trays can get expensive quickly so if you aren't hosting a large group but want the variety, the key is to build your candy mix on a smaller platter so it will still look full and impactful without the huge expense and waste of filling a large charcuterie board.
For this Halloween candy platter I used a small plastic tray we already had at the house that is about 12 in x 12in. But honestly you can use a large plate, a small baking sheet, or whatever you have that gives you the right dimensions to build off of for the size of your party!
Here's your shopping list. Are you ready?
1. Cheeseballs. Yep whatever your orange treat of choice is start by filling a small blow or cup in a corner and let them waterfall from there!
2. Carameled popcorn. We made some fun popcorn balls and added fall M&Ms to them for some added color!
3. Halloween Oreos. Get those at Target of course! Easy!
4. Candy Corn & Misc Halloween gummy candy from the Halloween section of Target
5. White Chocolate Reese's Pieces Cups
A couple dollar store spiders and some snack cups and you've got yourself all the fixings of a festive Halloween treat platter! This platter took no more than 5 minutes to put together and it was a huge hit with party guests because of all the fun seasonal snacks.
For more Halloween Ideas check out the Sprinkles & Confetti blog here!